If you’ve ever ran an online event that used a Twitter #hashtag, you probably wondered if there are some easy ways to use social media to improve the event. You might have wondered……
- Who are the top twitter users in the event?
- Who are the twitter users with the most followers at your event?
- What are people tweeting about the event?
- Who is the most active on twitter – before, during and after the event?
You may not have the budget or timeline for a complete social media monitoring solution but are still interested in getting more insight into your event.
We’ve got you covered. We’ve got a magical process to do this and we will give you this info for free.
Here’s an example of what you’ll get
You’ll have some cool charts to impress your boss and answer the following questions -
- Who tweeted about your event hashtag the most
- How the users are connected
- How many followers the people have
- A timeline of the tweets
- Chart showing which users had the most ‘reach’ and ‘impact’ on the event